Your journey is the journal. Don’t think it has to be with a notebook, pen or paper. You are the connection to the journal of the journey. Staying connected is always on.
Category Archives: spiritual
Knowing all the versions of yourself
When you are in a place where you are always placing yourself being last to be served, there it will for certain tell you, you are in need of giving yourself more attention. There seem to always be a sense of acceptance and validation of others, when in fact you haven’t taken the time to receive your own self love. Knowing more of yourself means you need to care more about your well being. Learn and engage in your higher self and your lower self. Theirs always improvement for your growth. Be specific in an area that’s an DIS-Ease in your life. You sometime may feel like you’re not getting anywhere, but you are. I can relate by realizing I was only cutting at the surface and not getting to the root of the source of my challenges. I use to believe there was no “How to” until I began to discover more about myself. From there; self love, self support and self guidance began to make it’s presence. I was exhausted from creating everyone around me comfortable when in fact I was uncomfortable. In order for me to realize that, I had to fall with nothing attached to me. A real and genuine love sprinkled life back into me. It was like a plant without water, with suddenly this sprinkle into a pour hitting the roots and rising to the top of the plant. I felt so alive again, refresh, a new beginning with only me in the story. From there the KNOWING began to elevate me and evolving me in ways I never imagine nor experience.
Enclosing, just when you think you know everything about you, happily to say, you haven’t. It’s a whole newness of yourself that’s ready to rise up. Don’t give up on loving everything about yourself. Theirs a better version of yourself if you continue to read the other chapters of your life.
Unknowing, uncertainty, what’s next?
Sometime the light in a situation or circumstance can dim low, yet, keep in mind, you are LIGHT that shines. Light is learning, loveable, reachable and teachable. Light always shed understanding to those dark and shallow places. Light is Life. Life is substance. Light is You.
Hi there!!! Wanted to extend a token of my appreciation towards everyone that’s been apart of my growth and learning continually. Life demands can many time demand our attention, yet at times we forget to cherish and admire so many wonderful levels of oneself. This is a time and moment to say “Thank you” and to commend your greatness. I am honored to read amazing content. I love everyone’s uniqueness, and so much is needed. Can never have enough! We all have a safe space and courageous hearts, mind, body, soul & spirit! Keep the energy flowing. We are all elevating, healing and changing Earth into a New Birth! Happy New Years🎉😉💫
The goal is to drink more water, hmmm… Now, it’s more meaningful towards your goal by adding a little more life and appeal to your goal.
That was pretty simple, huh!
Room for improvement can be fun and not always thought of difficulties. One goal at a time, turns into many goals successfully done! No stress or overthinking.
Where are you currently in the chapters of your book?
Reaching Nside Of Self
Just begin to reach and they will capture you
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!
“My Voisssstry in my Poetry”
A strong woman
Is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely
Her tears flow just as abundantly as her laughter
She is not afraid to be afraid
A strong woman
Is both soft and powerful
She takes compliments to heart and treats herself
Like the queen that she is
A strong woman
Is equally visionary and decisive. She is able to believe in hope when things look hopeless. She is both practical and spiritual
A strong woman
Is her essence
Is a gift to the entire world
To a woman who shows what it takes to be one
Growing more into my voice, and that’s huge for me, personally speaking. Healing is constantly transforming in different languages, expression, motions, and sometime nothing at all.
I’ve learned something new about my self. More like a hidden treasure, my voice outwardly instead of inwardly. I use to get frustrated and have writers block, and suddenly, I would shut down for weeks, and sometimes months. For some ironic….hmmmm, not sure if I have a reason, just know, recording out what I wanted to say, was another outlet to express what I could not write out or type out at times. I had no more excuses to shut down. That door was closed, and I am appreciative of that.
Healing takes time just like pursuing what you desire in life. Still learning to be patient with myself and also gentle. If I miss a coma, punctuation, or even misspell, I don’t allow it to stop the flow. I keep going and keep writing and keep speaking. Grateful🦋
In the midst of chaos, I have to reflect what I love the most….1 moment….I smile….🌟💗🆒🪴