Beautiful is exactly what you want it to be.
Beautiful is exactly what you want it to be.
Hi there!!! Wanted to extend a token of my appreciation towards everyone that’s been apart of my growth and learning continually. Life demands can many time demand our attention, yet at times we forget to cherish and admire so many wonderful levels of oneself. This is a time and moment to say “Thank you” and to commend your greatness. I am honored to read amazing content. I love everyone’s uniqueness, and so much is needed. Can never have enough! We all have a safe space and courageous hearts, mind, body, soul & spirit! Keep the energy flowing. We are all elevating, healing and changing Earth into a New Birth! Happy New Years🎉😉💫
The goal is to drink more water, hmmm… Now, it’s more meaningful towards your goal by adding a little more life and appeal to your goal.
That was pretty simple, huh!
Room for improvement can be fun and not always thought of difficulties. One goal at a time, turns into many goals successfully done! No stress or overthinking.
From childhood, teenager, and now an adult this picture reminds me of the bubbles I lived in; not fully living in my full essence. I lived through my silence and not enter-standing and my authentic self. These bubbles carried peoples opinions, and how my life should be. Soon realizing these bubbles confined my thoughts, emotions, and choices. Just as the photo display a person, lions & lioness. Is the person the controller or the animals? Are the animals angry because they have no more control over that person? Have that person stop living in fear? Are these emotions now controlled in that person favor? I say bubbles, the photo shows animals and one person.
My creativity was dismiss and ignored. At times my vibrations was low. I begin to unlearn much that was taught to me growing up. I developed a new start and releasing the old. I begin to pop one bubble at a time. I felt different, yet lighter and free. I realize my true emotions were controlled by others.
Pop, false thoughts about me were gone. Pop, no more doubt vanished. Pop, others opinions were their perspective, but not mines. Pop, silence no more, I have a voice. Pop, not your life, this is my life. Pop, the blindfolds are gone, thanks, but I can see my own way now. Pop, suppress feelings and emotions, I can manage myself. Enough damage have been done. Learning my own love languages(Like). Those bubbles were containments with no option, no growth. Knew it had to be more outside restriction and restraints(Pop).
I think back and realize there were separation in in my division. I was set apart from key components of myself. I knew being discouraged was not real. Walking away was best for me. I am loveable and a warrior. Destroying destructive behaviors that wasn’t mines, done. Pop, incapable, they say. No, capable, I say. The more I popped, the more I was free by others.
The love, beauty and passion for writing helps me grow. Meeting new people is freedom. When I begin to transform more into myself, I remain strong like a tree and bloom like flowers.
When you come to a place of what’s working for you, you are Free2BYou. Move away from suppression and achieve in greatness of yourself. Build your home filled with your own memories, stories, new adventures and your resting place. Continue to learn patience, and embrace your pace.
To be conditioned to think a certain type of way(s) I ask, are you free? Denying yourself, and live inside someone else’s bubbles, do you feel replenished? Rules and guidelines are functions of someone else bubbles, what’s your thoughts about that? You have great ideas, but you’ve been told, you don’t have enough education or skills, do you believe that?
We all have a multitude of gifts and talents, never stop loving what you do. Be inspired and inspire others. Chose to accept or not accept.
“We decide to control our emotions or be consumed by them”
Unknown writer of this quote. And powerful photo of many life lived and living stories.
Just begin to reach and they will capture you
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!
When you shut down, just remember to open back up. It’s easy to get stuck in one place by overly focus in one place or space.
First to admit that changes are needed somewhere in my daily life. We as a whole need positive support in the growth and development with one exception don’t stop Being who You are , but to continue to “B who U R”. Being difficult is not a bad thing. Self care is taking care of YOU! And if that means hurting feelings, it’s not intentional, it’s just the way it has to be. You have a voice. You have the final choice through your voice. Be firm and love that you love yourself that much.
My favorite phrase when people feel that I’m difficult “Yes, I’m difficult, so now you know I’m not easy”! Love and keep loving who you are and continue to heal through challenges. Have no regrets😉
Allow your purpose to drive your feelings. You will grow to know that the best fulfillment are the things you most enjoy and love. Spend sometime with your thoughts, and allow your journey to begin. You will never regret it.