Rising up now🌞. What a quiet day. Have so much to be thankful for. Just in an awe right now.
I am learning, when you speak with your voice the many everything’s that’s going well and not so well are growing and manifesting wonderful people and others sources into your life by the moment. I believe the highs and the lows are giving some form of life to us to not be kept and to hold on too , but to appreciate it and let it free.
It’s a beautiful day no matter what happens or not happens. I come to realize at all times I may not feel motivated, yet I do what I must do and soon after I’m so proud of myself that I did.
When you take time for yourself and grow with yourself, others will find your glow and you will find there’s too, and from there it’s now called “we grow”. In this early rising, I am grateful and humble.
Wanted to share some of my food for thought.
Hope your day is going well, and that today continue to shine on you, for you and through you.
Hi there!!! Wanted to extend a token of my appreciation towards everyone that’s been apart of my growth and learning continually. Life demands can many time demand our attention, yet at times we forget to cherish and admire so many wonderful levels of oneself. This is a time and moment to say “Thank you” and to commend your greatness. I am honored to read amazing content. I love everyone’s uniqueness, and so much is needed. Can never have enough! We all have a safe space and courageous hearts, mind, body, soul & spirit! Keep the energy flowing. We are all elevating, healing and changing Earth into a New Birth! Happy New Years🎉😉💫
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!
“It’s lonely in here. I had no idea how much I’ve been missed”
self forgiveness, says, “you came back and you still rise above”
“I can’t do this, with my head down
self encouragement says, “I believe in you. You got this! LET’S GO!!!RISING ABOVE!!!!”
“I fell down here. I see rejection, abandonment, ignoring my feelings and emotions. And right there, I started my a few projects that I really enjoy and now I see I didn’t finish them. Over there, I was angry. As I look further, I see my self esteem was low. And now, I understand, I care taking care of everyone except for myself”.
self awareness says, ” I see what you see, you rise above them all. Look how far you’ve traveled. Because you decided to walk your life journey, it was not promised it would be easy. When you allow yourself to time to reflect you realize so much that was missed. Not everything can be fixed, but at least now, you’ve given the time needed to recognize. You rise in your climb. HUGE accomplishment.
“I laugh out loud. shaking my head. I cry out loud, shaking my head because it feel so good to my soul. I can take my time now. I’ve have so much I covered, and much to conqueror. I believe I get it now!
self healing says, ” You are taking time with yourself. You are the map to every part of you. You have the solution. I support you. Trust yourself more. It’s so much fun learning and getting to know yourself. Relationship begins with you. Once you implement care to self, then others will not only see it, they will know it.”
Self love, self care is never too far away. The journey starts out complaining with low vibrations. Ha! Nonetheless, high vibration begin to speak repeatedly the same phrase. Mindset begin to change. Conversation shifted and increase higher. low vibration begin to fade away.
After overcoming the workout, the incline became a breeze. My internal and external were now on equal grounds. Pour inward and outward, deserving, and team work.
Take a look around and see how far you’ve come. When people attempt to down play you, or you’re not good enough, don’t except that. Hit REJECT+DELETE and “RISE ABOVE” you got this….take a look at the photo one more time….”You rise above”
First to admit that changes are needed somewhere in my daily life. We as a whole need positive support in the growth and development with one exception don’t stop Being who You are , but to continue to “B who U R”. Being difficult is not a bad thing. Self care is taking care of YOU! And if that means hurting feelings, it’s not intentional, it’s just the way it has to be. You have a voice. You have the final choice through your voice. Be firm and love that you love yourself that much.
My favorite phrase when people feel that I’m difficult “Yes, I’m difficult, so now you know I’m not easy”! Love and keep loving who you are and continue to heal through challenges. Have no regrets😉
Allow your purpose to drive your feelings. You will grow to know that the best fulfillment are the things you most enjoy and love. Spend sometime with your thoughts, and allow your journey to begin. You will never regret it.