Rising up now🌞. What a quiet day. Have so much to be thankful for. Just in an awe right now.
I am learning, when you speak with your voice the many everything’s that’s going well and not so well are growing and manifesting wonderful people and others sources into your life by the moment. I believe the highs and the lows are giving some form of life to us to not be kept and to hold on too , but to appreciate it and let it free.
It’s a beautiful day no matter what happens or not happens. I come to realize at all times I may not feel motivated, yet I do what I must do and soon after I’m so proud of myself that I did.
When you take time for yourself and grow with yourself, others will find your glow and you will find there’s too, and from there it’s now called “we grow”. In this early rising, I am grateful and humble.
Wanted to share some of my food for thought.
Hope your day is going well, and that today continue to shine on you, for you and through you.
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!
Allow your purpose to drive your feelings. You will grow to know that the best fulfillment are the things you most enjoy and love. Spend sometime with your thoughts, and allow your journey to begin. You will never regret it.
Life Coach began with coaching myself. Reading, writing, meditation, gardening, listening through my heart, mind, voice, action and continued work became many support pillows around me. The fall of something shifting became lighter in my discomfort of something. I learned that darkness wasn’t bad, yet good. Through my own dark days, I began to heal. See many areas of needed work. I was so use to going outward instead of inward. I use to feel sad and a shame of myself. Through those dark days, a spark of light would appear. The message was clear and understanding. Thoughts of helping others would not be taking away because I had a normal life just like them. Hiccups come, and the go. Having my own challenges to deal with wasn’t a bad thing. It’s was ok to not have an answer for everything. I felt supported for me and being with me.
Shifting and changing my way of thinking became clear. Learning to enter inwardly, first was important. Checking in with self, expressed how much I care and adore myself. To care for others continues. My lesson was pretty simple. Inward and outward. Today, that sticks with me. It made so much sense. Just that small adjustment made all the difference. Darkness became my light through life. It became a healing mechanism not only for me but for others in a much healthier way. Life Coach is one of many passion and purpose of mines. it’ s away of living, giving back and receiving the fulfilment of making and doing a difference.
Life Coaching is something that can’t be rushed. It takes time. You have high levels of happiness and joy, and low levels of sadness and discouragement. Learning and growing at the same time is never wasted time even when you can’t see it or feel it. Know it’s there working in your favor. Like riding a wave on a high, and on a low.
Walk into your love first. Once you create time for you, everything else will follow smoothly. I had to learn that, so now, I continue to work towards that with great pleasure.
Disclaimer: When you’re writing, not always, your writing have to be perfect and structured. Just be yourself sometimes, and enjoy what you do without reading, changing something because it doesn’t flow. Regardless, those that like you will continue to like you. 💐🦾💫🦋😉
With so much going on around the world, I see more and not see more chaos than ever before. It’s so easy to get snatched into the whirlwind of never endings of confusion. Once you feel like things are getting better, it interchanges with a smack down knock out.
From my perspective, it’s a new discovery of my days are much shorter. From one moment to the next, making moves and getting things done is now, or never. One task can last an entire day, while other tasks goes undone. I had to pause and check in. Take a moment, even hours to relax and release.
I am presently, writing, enjoying sounds of quietness. Yes, tardy for others things that can wait. It’s not going anywhere.
Being absent, yes and no. Yes, of demands of outside stuff. No, not absent of what I need right now…rest, and the simple moments.
Where am I now? In my sacred place, eating pasta for breakfast @11:08 am in the morning. Loving this moment.
Stay connected with yourself through all the tugs and pulls. Merge off the expressway sometimes, park your vehicle and you, and ease your dis-Ease. Expressway way can mean anything that’s on your to-do-list in some cases.