Rising up now🌞. What a quiet day. Have so much to be thankful for. Just in an awe right now.
I am learning, when you speak with your voice the many everything’s that’s going well and not so well are growing and manifesting wonderful people and others sources into your life by the moment. I believe the highs and the lows are giving some form of life to us to not be kept and to hold on too , but to appreciate it and let it free.
It’s a beautiful day no matter what happens or not happens. I come to realize at all times I may not feel motivated, yet I do what I must do and soon after I’m so proud of myself that I did.
When you take time for yourself and grow with yourself, others will find your glow and you will find there’s too, and from there it’s now called “we grow”. In this early rising, I am grateful and humble.
Wanted to share some of my food for thought.
Hope your day is going well, and that today continue to shine on you, for you and through you.
Throughout my day, I check in with myself. I realize it doesn’t take much to check my temperature. Being consistent is of interest these days(laughter). Time is consistent. Seasons are consistent. Daylight is consistent. Night time is consistent. As for me? Here we go!
Self check my mental
Self check my emotions
Self check my physical
Self check my vibrations
Self check the proper rest I need
Self check when it’s time to turn everything off. With a little support, I have friendly reminders in place
I can remember the thoughts of being consistent would exhaust me. More so, being consistent is apart of my lifestyle, and to taking better care of myself. Consistent is not being perfect or on a schedule all the time, for me personally, it’s getting to know more about oneself and the betterment of connecting with others. Self love, self care, self awareness and self appreciation are amazing attributes and investments to self and to others.
When you are in a place where you are always placing yourself being last to be served, there it will for certain tell you, you are in need of giving yourself more attention. There seem to always be a sense of acceptance and validation of others, when in fact you haven’t taken the time to receive your own self love. Knowing more of yourself means you need to care more about your well being. Learn and engage in your higher self and your lower self. Theirs always improvement for your growth. Be specific in an area that’s an DIS-Ease in your life. You sometime may feel like you’re not getting anywhere, but you are. I can relate by realizing I was only cutting at the surface and not getting to the root of the source of my challenges. I use to believe there was no “How to” until I began to discover more about myself. From there; self love, self support and self guidance began to make it’s presence. I was exhausted from creating everyone around me comfortable when in fact I was uncomfortable. In order for me to realize that, I had to fall with nothing attached to me. A real and genuine love sprinkled life back into me. It was like a plant without water, with suddenly this sprinkle into a pour hitting the roots and rising to the top of the plant. I felt so alive again, refresh, a new beginning with only me in the story. From there the KNOWING began to elevate me and evolving me in ways I never imagine nor experience.
Enclosing, just when you think you know everything about you, happily to say, you haven’t. It’s a whole newness of yourself that’s ready to rise up. Don’t give up on loving everything about yourself. Theirs a better version of yourself if you continue to read the other chapters of your life.
Sometime the light in a situation or circumstance can dim low, yet, keep in mind, you are LIGHT that shines. Light is learning, loveable, reachable and teachable. Light always shed understanding to those dark and shallow places. Light is Life. Life is substance. Light is You.
Hi there!!! Wanted to extend a token of my appreciation towards everyone that’s been apart of my growth and learning continually. Life demands can many time demand our attention, yet at times we forget to cherish and admire so many wonderful levels of oneself. This is a time and moment to say “Thank you” and to commend your greatness. I am honored to read amazing content. I love everyone’s uniqueness, and so much is needed. Can never have enough! We all have a safe space and courageous hearts, mind, body, soul & spirit! Keep the energy flowing. We are all elevating, healing and changing Earth into a New Birth! Happy New Years🎉😉💫
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!