Hi there!!! Wanted to extend a token of my appreciation towards everyone that’s been apart of my growth and learning continually. Life demands can many time demand our attention, yet at times we forget to cherish and admire so many wonderful levels of oneself. This is a time and moment to say “Thank you” and to commend your greatness. I am honored to read amazing content. I love everyone’s uniqueness, and so much is needed. Can never have enough! We all have a safe space and courageous hearts, mind, body, soul & spirit! Keep the energy flowing. We are all elevating, healing and changing Earth into a New Birth! Happy New Years🎉😉💫
Tag Archives: purpose
Where are you currently in the chapters of your book?
Reaching Nside Of Self
Just begin to reach and they will capture you
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!
“B who U R”
First to admit that changes are needed somewhere in my daily life. We as a whole need positive support in the growth and development with one exception don’t stop Being who You are , but to continue to “B who U R”. Being difficult is not a bad thing. Self care is taking care of YOU! And if that means hurting feelings, it’s not intentional, it’s just the way it has to be. You have a voice. You have the final choice through your voice. Be firm and love that you love yourself that much.
My favorite phrase when people feel that I’m difficult “Yes, I’m difficult, so now you know I’m not easy”! Love and keep loving who you are and continue to heal through challenges. Have no regrets😉
A little of my journey
Life Coach began with coaching myself. Reading, writing, meditation, gardening, listening through my heart, mind, voice, action and continued work became many support pillows around me. The fall of something shifting became lighter in my discomfort of something. I learned that darkness wasn’t bad, yet good. Through my own dark days, I began to heal. See many areas of needed work. I was so use to going outward instead of inward. I use to feel sad and a shame of myself. Through those dark days, a spark of light would appear. The message was clear and understanding. Thoughts of helping others would not be taking away because I had a normal life just like them. Hiccups come, and the go. Having my own challenges to deal with wasn’t a bad thing. It’s was ok to not have an answer for everything. I felt supported for me and being with me.
Shifting and changing my way of thinking became clear. Learning to enter inwardly, first was important. Checking in with self, expressed how much I care and adore myself. To care for others continues. My lesson was pretty simple. Inward and outward. Today, that sticks with me. It made so much sense. Just that small adjustment made all the difference. Darkness became my light through life. It became a healing mechanism not only for me but for others in a much healthier way. Life Coach is one of many passion and purpose of mines. it’ s away of living, giving back and receiving the fulfilment of making and doing a difference.
Life Coaching is something that can’t be rushed. It takes time. You have high levels of happiness and joy, and low levels of sadness and discouragement. Learning and growing at the same time is never wasted time even when you can’t see it or feel it. Know it’s there working in your favor. Like riding a wave on a high, and on a low.
Walk into your love first. Once you create time for you, everything else will follow smoothly. I had to learn that, so now, I continue to work towards that with great pleasure.
Disclaimer: When you’re writing, not always, your writing have to be perfect and structured. Just be yourself sometimes, and enjoy what you do without reading, changing something because it doesn’t flow. Regardless, those that like you will continue to like you. 💐🦾💫🦋😉
“It’s just business”
“It’s Busiiii Business, but I will hold this pose for a moment”
“It’s just business”