Tag Archives: unity
Reaching Nside Of Self
Just begin to reach and they will capture you
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!
Art is an expression, creativity, your thoughts, rhythm, together, love, respect, peace, harmony, never ending, embrace, safe, energies, vibrations, power, self love, unique, attractive, flowing, resting in each other, unity, sharing, receiving, freedom, ambience….endlessly
During that time
When you shut down, just remember to open back up. It’s easy to get stuck in one place by overly focus in one place or space.
Who is this great man! — Nextdoor – Nextdoor
A little of my journey
Allow your purpose to drive your feelings. You will grow to know that the best fulfillment are the things you most enjoy and love. Spend sometime with your thoughts, and allow your journey to begin. You will never regret it.
He said, “I’m trying to learn your heart”.
She said, ” I’m trying to learn your intellect”.
He said “The way you look at me
She said “ Stop it. I’m shy (smiling)
He said “ Don’t be afraid. I will protect you. Love you. Listen to you. I will work to understand you, but I need your help. I will honor and respect you. Don’t be afraid”.
She said “I’m trying. Heard it all before. I love emotionally. I am a woman, queen, warrior, balance spiritually, never underestimate my thoughts. Still healing. Willing. Taking my time this time. Be patient with me. I’m trying”.
He said “ I am with you. Let’s work together. I will talk to you, nurture you. My actions will speak to you even when I’m not present”.
She said, We will work together. Trying for each other. We are a team”. Sigggghhhh…
They look into each other essences, speaking together “Trying”
Are you Present?
Are you Tardy?
Are you Absent?
Where are you now?
With so much going on around the world, I see more and not see more chaos than ever before. It’s so easy to get snatched into the whirlwind of never endings of confusion. Once you feel like things are getting better, it interchanges with a smack down knock out.
From my perspective, it’s a new discovery of my days are much shorter. From one moment to the next, making moves and getting things done is now, or never. One task can last an entire day, while other tasks goes undone. I had to pause and check in. Take a moment, even hours to relax and release.
I am presently, writing, enjoying sounds of quietness. Yes, tardy for others things that can wait. It’s not going anywhere.
Being absent, yes and no. Yes, of demands of outside stuff. No, not absent of what I need right now…rest, and the simple moments.
Where am I now? In my sacred place, eating pasta for breakfast @11:08 am in the morning. Loving this moment.
Stay connected with yourself through all the tugs and pulls. Merge off the expressway sometimes, park your vehicle and you, and ease your dis-Ease. Expressway way can mean anything that’s on your to-do-list in some cases.
When you have that connection, two people meet towards each other, beside one another and traveling in the same direction.
Connect to the Connection. It will never be by force, it’s the choice that’s bigger than us. You won’t resist(smile).