Just begin to reach and they will capture you
When I look at this picture, I see only one hand reaching up. This reflection ignites my entire being for many levels.
1) Given so much to gain very little from others. When my cup ran empty, I had nothing to replenish back into myself. Nothing sad or regretful to say the least or more, just lessons learned and still learning.
2) boundaries was unheard of. “No way”, that meant, I would be selfish in helping others, and neglect myself with disappointments was ok “ I deal with my needs later. I had to start rehearsing and practicing say “no”.
3) Once I began to reflect on myself, all those hands I extending outwardly to everyone else began to shift towards me, inwardly and outwardly. I actually begin to see all these hands for the first time, which were always mines and always visual, and always there. I was blind to the fact that I am a servant to caring for oneself first. When I needed a lending hand(s), they were already taking, full, and reserved by others(my choice).
4) I begin to restore myself into myself. Those extended hand(s)out to others first were ending. I understood boundaries, self love, healing, spending time with myself, relationship with oneself, and so much more.
5) We sometimes have to lose ourselves to find ourselves. No fault finding, no regrets, only gratefullness. It was me, that I learned from pass lessons in a more loving way than angry way.
6) Take a minute to reflect in your own life, and question are you really taking care of yourself or are you’re not? And how can you make a difference in your space? You are responsible for you. You will always have you! Don’t take it for granted. Lata!